UHS Lahore Phd Mphil Admission 2023-24 session has been started. The University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore has opened admission for session 2023-24 for both PhD and MPhil programs. This decision was made during the meeting of the Administrative and Academic Advisory Committee (AAAC) held at UHS, with Vice-Chancellor Professor Ahsan Waheed Rathore presiding over the meeting.
During the meeting, an assessment was conducted for 270 MPhil students and 75 PhD students. As a result after the discussions in the meeting, it was decided that both the university and its associated colleges would transition to a semester-based system for B.S. degree programs, on commencing this year. Additionally, the Doctor of Physical Therapy degree program will also be converted from an annual system to a semester-based structure.
For the upcoming academic year, UHS is opening admissions for its PhD program in five fields and its MPhil program in twelve areas of study.
Online Application for UHS Lahore Phd Mphil Admission 2023-24 Session
Entry Tests for both PhD and MPhil programs will be held on November 19, and applications are invited from the eligible candidates through an online portal.
The interviews are expected to be held on December 31, ensuring that classes for the new academic year will commence on January 1, 2024.
How to Apply for UHS Lahore Phd Mphil Admission 2023-24
Those students who are eligible as per the criteria as mentioned in the advertisement can apply for uhs mphil admission 2023-24 and uhs phd admission 2023-24 by visiting the official website www.uhs.edu.pk admission 2023-24.
Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D Program:
To get UHS admission in the Ph.D. program, candidates must have the following criteria:
- Candidates should qualify of 18 years of education and complete one of the following qualifications:
- MBBS/BDS/BS in Allied Health Sciences
- Phil./Master/FCPS or an equivalent qualification in a relevant subject that is recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) or the relevant Federal Regulatory Authority.
- Candidates must have achieved a minimum CGPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) in the semester system or a First Division in the annual system in their most recent relevant degree, whether obtained from a Pakistani or foreign university.
- Candidates are required to have either:
- Passed the University’s Ph.D. Admission Test with a score of at least 60%, OR
- Passed a GRE-Subject international test with a percentile score of 60, the relevance of which will be determined by the Relevance Assessment Committee at UHS.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Phil Program:
- For admission to M.Phil. in Medical Sciences or M.Phil. in Dental Sciences, candidates must hold MBBS and BDS degrees, respectively.
- For an M.Phil. in Allied Health Sciences, candidates must possess a BSc (Hons.) or an MSc in a relevant subject.
- Candidates must have passed the Admission Test for M.Phil. with a minimum score of 50%.
- Candidates should have at least two (02) years of relevant experience.
Students who are waiting for UHS mphil admissions get ready and should visit the UHS registration portal for further information and submit an application for UHS admission on the UHS official website.
|To Apply Online||Click Here|