ANF Jobs 2022 has been announced by the Anti-Narcotics Force by publishing an advertisement in the newspaper for the quota base recruitment of eligible candidates for Anti Narcotics Force all over Pakistan to improve the performance of Anti Narcotics Force Pakistan. The eligible candidate can apply online for the Anti-Narcotics Force Jobs 2022 application form available on this page and also on the official web www.joinanf.pk
Anti-Narcotics Force ANF Jobs 2022 has announced the latest jobs in Pakistan. Both male and female candidates can apply through the online application form before the deadline. Anti-Narcotics Force ANF Jobs 2022 has the latest 166 positions in Sub Inspector (BPS-14), Steno Typist (BPS-14), Auditor (BPS-11), UDC (BPS-11), LDC (BPS-09), ASI (BPS-11), Constable (BPS-07), Constable Driver (BPS-07), Constable Operator (BPS-07, Photo State Machine Operator (BPS-04), Driver (BPS-04), Orderly (BPS-01), Cook (BPS-01) and Sweeper (BPS-01) have been released.
ASF Jobs 2022 Apply Online Application Form
The candidate who is able to apply online for different ANF Jobs 2022 in different categories as per the required criteria as mentioned in the advertisement can apply online by filling out ANF Jobs Online Application Form 2022 with complete required documents available on this page. The eligible candidates can apply easily without any trouble.
Candidates with at least a primary to master’s degree are eligible to apply for these ANF Jobs 2022. Interested candidates can also read the full advertisement before applying for these jobs in Pakistan. The deadline to apply is June 20, 2022.
The Following 05 examination centers have been established as;
|Examination Center 01||Lahore|
Examination Center 02
Examination Center 03
Examination Center 04
|5||Examination Center 05|
- Age will be counted till the last date. Applications after the due date or incomplete will not be accepted.
- 05-year ate relaxation has already been added to the upper age limit.
- Minority Sects (Scheduled Cast) Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Area, Candidates belonging to Azad Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, Sindh, and Balochistan will be given 3 years more concession.
- In the case of retired/released employees of the Armed Forces of Pakistan, the additional concession will be given for 15 years or whichever is less in the year of actual service of the employee.
- Candidates will not be given any TA / DA.
- Only candidates with a higher level of academic qualification can apply. If a candidate applies for more than one post, his / her application will be considered for a higher post according to his / her academic qualifications.
ANF Jobs 2022 has been announced by the Anti-Narcotics Force for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Anti Narcotics Force all over Pakistan with the aim to improve the performance of Anti Narcotics Force Pakistan day by day. The eligible candidate can download the advertisement and apply online for the Anti-Narcotics Force Jobs 2022 application form available on this page.