Under the supervision of Punjab Chief Minister Hamza Shahbaz Sharif, the Punjab government launched the Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2024 to reduce poverty and unemployment in the province. According to this scheme, more than 30 billion loans, ranging from 100,000 to 10,000,000, will be given to the people of Punjab to start a small businesses to earn a decent income. The individual can repay the loan in easy installments as per the scheme. Interested candidates can apply online at the official website rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.pk.
The Punjab government has introduced Apna Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2024. However, for the first time, the Punjab government is going to give interest-free loans. Therefore, citizens of Punjab can apply for Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2024 today from here. In fact, the Punjab Chief Minister has taken special steps to strengthen the youth on the instructions of the Prime Minister.
Apply Online CM Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2024
However, Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2024 is for citizens only. On the other hand, Prime Minister Imran Khan wants to promote a self-business vision in Pakistan. Basically, the Punjab government will provide a loan of Rs 30 billion to unemployed youth. Punjab Small Industries Cooperation also helps in this scheme. Currently, the government is continuing the Punjab Green Development Loan for the unemployed community.
All interested citizens of Punjab can apply online for Punjab Employment Scheme 2024. Therefore, the current decade is facing the epidemic of Code 19. However, COVID-19 has destroyed our economic policies and affected the job status of the position. So now they can get a loan from the government to start their own business. Individuals will have to fill out an online application form for this loan. Read this article to the end as we have all the information you need to apply.
Online Application Form for Punjab Roagar Scheme 2024 Last Date
The Youth Affairs, Sports, Archaeology, and Tourism Department, along with the Punjab Information Technology Board, are offering these programs. The admissions for the 5th batch of E-Rozgaar 2024 are now open. If you’re interested, you can apply online. Remember, the last date to apply is 10th January 2024, so make sure you submit your application before then.
Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) is a sculptor established under the PSIC Act. 1973 and the Department of Industries, Commerce, Investment and Skills Development (ICI & SDD) with a mandate operating under the administrative control of the Government of Punjab by providing loans to small-scale and cottage industries in the province, issuing credit guarantees to scheduled banks, infrastructure Its main functions include development, business consulting services, marketing channels, general facilities, the establishment of artisan colonies, design centers, workshops and access to institutions for the development and advancement of handicrafts. For more details, visit punjab.psic.gop.pk.
Punjab Rozgar Loan Scheme 2024
An additional 1 billion Punjab Rozgar Loan 2024 will be provided to start the following business.
Punjab Green Development Loan Scheme 2024
Punjab Green Development Loan will be provided for the following businesses.
- Bricks Making Bhatta
- Organic Food
- Drip Irrigation
- Solar System
- Biogas Plant
The Punjab Green Development Program (PGDP) has been launched in the province to improve environmental quality and reduce air, soil, and water pollution. Relieve deforestation, flooding, and land degradation; Surface water and groundwater management; Conservation of natural resources and protection of biodiversity; Develop public transport and other alternatives to private motor vehicles; Integrate environmental concerns into public policy-making and private investment; Increase compliance with international standards and green competition, And promoting resource and energy efficiency.
Programs offered by e-Rozgaar
E-Rozgaar provides a variety of courses aimed at improving skills and knowledge. These courses, spread over three months, cover a wide range of topics. Here’s what e-Rozgaar offers:
- Freelancing: Learn how to work independently online.
- Digital Marketing: Get to know the strategies for marketing in the digital world.
- Creative Design: Enhance your creative designing abilities.
- Technical Courses: Dive into more technical aspects of digital work.
- Content Writing and Blogging: Learn the art of writing for web and blogs.
- E-commerce Management: Understand how to manage online businesses.
- QuickBooks: Get trained in this accounting software.
- AutoCAD: Develop skills in this drafting software.
- WordPress Development: Learn how to create websites using WordPress.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Master techniques to improve website visibility on search engines.
- Mobile App Development: Learn to create applications for mobile devices.
- Graphics Designing: Improve your graphic design skills.
- Social Media Marketing: Understand how to market on social media platforms.
- Video Animation: Learn about creating animated videos.
- Digital Literacy: Get familiar with basic digital skills and knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2024
- Must be between 20 and 50 years of age.
- Any gender male/female/transgender can apply for a loan.
- The residence requirement is that the persons are citizens of Pakistan, residents of Punjab, and certified by CNIC.
- The place of business should be in Punjab.
- Types of business are sole proprietorship, partnership, or any business that meets other eligibility criteria
- Must have a clear ECIB / credit history.
- For start-ups / new businesses
- Having a viable business plan
- Creating a viable business plan to sustain the effects of COVID-19
- Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / any other parameter set by the government.
The Punjab Employment Scheme has been launched especially to create employment opportunities for the youth. University graduates with business skills and diploma/certificate holders of the Technical / Vocational Training Institute, as well as existing businesses affected by COVID-19, will be able to apply online for Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2024 from this page.
Find more information about E-Rozgar Registration 2024.