PM Laptop Scheme online registration 2023 has been started now and will remain to continue till the last date 10 June 2023 of registration. The new phase of the scheme will begin on July 10, 2023. This phase, known as the Mian Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023, is open to both male and female students studying in Metric, Intermediate, FA, FSC, ICS, I.Com, DAE, BA, BSC, B.Com, BS, and B.Ed. programs.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) is expected to distribute approximately 200,000 laptops in Phase IV and V of the scheme to students from public sector universities and degree-granting institutions. The Free Laptops scheme is being launched by GJ and Allied Services.
According to reports from HEC, the deadline for applying for laptops is September 30. It is advised to frequently check the official website, youth.punjab.gov.pk, for the most recent information regarding laptop registration for 2023.
PM Laptop Scheme Online Registration 2023:
Interested individuals can register for the laptop scheme through the official website pmnls.hec.gov.pk. The registration process started on November 1, 2022. The Prime Minister of Pakistan has announced the PM Laptop Scheme, which provides free laptops to schoolchildren. Graduate and undergraduate students at all levels can apply for the PM Laptop Scheme online registration 2023.
Students enrolled in colleges affiliated with Public Sector Universities/HEIs are not eligible to apply for the Laptop scheme under PMYLS Phase-III. The Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 is solely based on merit, allowing all eligible students to apply. Last of application for online registration for the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 is June 20, 2023. To apply, candidates can visit the official website at www.pmyp.gov.pk.
The official website www.pmnls.hec.gov.pk provides information about the application process, the application form, the final date to apply, eligibility criteria, test syllabus and past papers, preparation books, answers to MCQs, test pattern results, and merit lists. PM Laptop Scheme Merit List 2023 also will be shared on this page.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for PM Youth Laptop Scheme 2023
In 2023, the government launched the initial stage of the laptop distribution program, with a plan to distribute 100,000 laptops annually. The goal is to distribute the remaining 200,000 laptops in 2022-23, which is the final year of the government’s term. Students can apply for PM Laptop Scheme online registration 2023
Under the laptop scheme, a no-cost laptop program will be offered in Pakistan starting in 2023. Initially, the laptops were distributed to public sector universities. The government aims to distribute a total of 500,000 laptops within four years.
For general instructions and queries, applicants can visit the official website and access the Application Status, List of Eligible Universities, Search Focal Person, and FAQs tabs. During the registration process, students must provide their own CNIC, mobile number, and email address, as this information will be used for further processing. Providing incorrect or false data may result in the cancellation of registration.
How to apply for PM Laptop Scheme Registration Form 2023
Students encountering issues in receiving SMS notifications during the application process under PM Laptop Scheme online registration 2023 Phase-IV can register their complaints along with their cell phone number at email@example.com. Students from Occupied Kashmir can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. For any other queries, the point of contact is email@example.com.
The selection criteria for the youth.punjab.gov.pk laptop program are available on the website. The application form can be downloaded to apply for the 2023 youth laptop program. Currently, the government has decided to provide 200 laptops in the final year of its term, aiming to reach the target of 500,000 laptops within four years.
Prime Minister’s Youth Laptop Scheme Phase-III
Background of the Scheme:
– In the past, two laptop schemes were implemented by the Higher Education Commission.
– The schemes distributed laptops to students in public sector universities and technical colleges.
– The distribution process was transparent and information was published on the HEC website.
Importance of the Scheme:
– A country’s economic development depends on its intellectual capital.
– Pakistan has a large young population, and it is crucial to invest in their education, employment, and engagement opportunities.
– The government has recognized this and started programs to tap the potential of the youth, reduce unemployment, and promote entrepreneurship.
Introduction to Phase-III (2022-23):
– The Prime Minister of Pakistan announced Phase-III of the laptop scheme.
– The project aims to provide laptops to talented students in public sector higher education institutes across the country.
– 100,000 laptops will be awarded to deserving students through an online transparent system.
– Improve the quality of science and technology education, including ICT.
– Foster partnerships between industries and education providers.
– Create smart campuses for better networking and learning environments.
– Boost productivity and value addition in the manufacturing sector.
– Utilize IT for the benefit of the education sector.
Implementation and Eligibility:
– Students can apply online through the Students’ Service Portal.
– Public sector universities and recognized institutes are eligible.
– Eligibility criteria depend on the student’s degree program and enrollment duration.
– Private sector students, government colleges, previous laptop recipients, and foreign nationals are ineligible.
- Distribution Strategy:
Students apply online, and their data is verified by the university focal person.
Merit lists are generated based on eligibility and verification.
Laptops are distributed on a merit basis, with quotas for different degree programs and regions.
Grievance Redressal Committees are available for feedback and complaints.
- For more information and queries:
Visit the website: https://pmyp.gov.pk/
Contact HEC via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 051-111-119-432 / 0334 111 9432
Address: Higher Education Commission, Sector H9 Building Islamabad, Pakistan