Patwari Jobs 2022 has been declared by the Revenue Department Faisalabad Division to fill the vacant post Patwari Jobs 2022. The eligible candidates who want to apply check and download the advertisement about Revenue Department Faisalabad Patwari Jobs 2022 available on this page. Total 210 Posts for 15 Tehsil of Faisalabad Division such as Faisalabad, Jaranwala, Chak Jhumra, Tandlianwala, Jhang, Shoor Kot, 18 Hazari, Ahmadpur Sial, Toba Tek Singh, Gojra, Kamalia, Peer Mahal, Italian, Chiniot and Bhuwana and due date for applications submission is 04-12-2022.
Patwari Jobs 2022 Revenue Department Faisalabad Division
The candidates male & female who are capable as per the criteria mentioned in the advertisement published in the newspaper are able to apply for Faisalabad Patwari Jobs 2022 Revenue Department, Faisalabad Division Patwari Jobs 2022. Application along with required educational certificates and documents (attested copies) will be received in the office of the Concerned Assistant Commissioner till 04-12-2022, after the due date received applications will not be entertained.
|Post Name||Patwari (BPS-09)|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 Years|
|Minority Couta||15 %|
Educational Eligibility and Skills
- Intermediate and relevant qualification having 02nd Division/B Grade
- Candidate should be computer literate for which the following test will be taken
- 40 w/p typing speed in English
- Microsoft Test will be passed
- 25 w/P typing speed in Urdu/Inpage
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Recruitment will be done according to the recruitment policy of the Government of the Punjab Notification No. SOR-III(S&GAD)1-9/2011.
- Candidate should be domiciled of District Faisalabad and applications will be received at Tehsil Level because this is Tehsil Cadre Job.
- Applicant should be resident of concerned Tehsil.
- Attested copies of educational certificates, Domicile, CNIC and latest 02 passport size photograph must be attached with the application.
- Already Govt. Employees also can apply after getting the NOC from their concerned Department.
- TA/DA will not be given to the candidates for test and interview.
- As per Government recruitment policy 05 years age relaxation will be given to the overage candidates.
- The competent authority can increase and decrease the No. of Posts.