Pharm. D JSMU Admission Fee 2023 has been spoken out by the Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Jinnah Sindh Medical University IPS JSMU Pharm.D Admission 2023, JSMU Pharm.D Admission Session 2023-24 for the students how to apply online JSMU Pharm.D Admission Form 2023 available on this page as well as also on the official web www.jsmu.edu.pk. The due date for the submission of the online application form is November 2023
The aim of Jinnah Sindh Medical University JSMU is to expand integrated programs by providing quality education training, discipline, and character development for medical and allied medical degrees to the people, who will entrust themselves to research-based and community-based efficiency and the emergence of modern knowledge and health technological advancement.
Pharm.D IPS JSMU Admission Fee 2023 Online Apply
Those students who are eligible to get admission to Pharm.D JSMU Admission 2023 are advised to read the instructions carefully and apply online by filling Pharm.D JSMU Admission Form 2023 as per the required admission criteria. Students can check online JSMU Fee Structure and Jinnah Sindh Medical University Fee Structrure from here.
- Having an Intermediate (Pre-Medical) Degree with minimum of 60% Marks.
- With GCE Cambridge, A-Level, and other comparable to HEC as per HEC Guidelines Equivalence Certificate from IBCC is required.
- The applicants should be domiciled in any district in Sindh to appear Entry Test for Pharm.D Admission 2023.
- Admission Fee Rs. 2500/- will be deposited in any branch of HBL
Detail of Seats
Entry Test Pattern
- Entry Test will be conducted in 2023 from the prescribed Intermediate Syllabus of the BISE of the Sindh Province.
- Written Test comprising a single paper containing 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) from the following subjects.
- The total marks of the Written Test are 100 and a Negative marking will not be accepted
- Test Time Duration is 90 minutes (01 hours and 30 minutes)
- Biology 40 MCQ’S
- Chemistry 20 MCQ’s
- Physics 20 MCQ’s
- English 20 MCQ’s
- Intermediate Weightage 30% (A)
- Entry Test Weightage 60% (B)
- Interview Waitage 10% (C)
- Merit List (A+B+C)
How To Apply Online for Pharm.D JSUM Admission 2023
- Download the prospectus available on JSMU’s official website.
- Fill the admission form carefully and submit it along with the required documents.
- Attach the Admission Fee Rs. 2500/- submission receipt of HBL.
- Incomplete application forms and those application forms received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Original CNIC / NICOP / Form-B and Smart Card for Juveniles issued by NADRA or Original Passport (Photocopies will not be accepted) otherwise the candidates will not be allowed to become visible in the entry test.
- Printed Handout of Admit Card
- A Clean Clipboard to solve the paper
- 02 ballpoint pens (No markers, pointers, or pencils)
- The students should be mask-wearing by following the SOPs regarding Corona Virus
The due date for the submission of an online application for Pharm.D Admission 2023 is and the Entry Test Date is 2023 to apply online click here.