HEC HAT Test 2023 online registration has been started from 16th April 2023 and will remain till the last date 10th May 2023 HEC Higher Aptitude Test 2023 will be held on 28th May 2023. Higher Education Commission conducts competitive aptitude tests for all eligible candidates who apply by submitting an online application for Faculty Development Program for all Pakistani Universities, Master Leading to Ph.D. Scholarship Programme, Overseas Scholarships for Ph.D. in Selected Fields, and Overseas Scholarships for Ph.D. in Selected Fields.
Students can apply the HAT TEST 2023 Schedule from this page. Keep visiting this page regularly to know the latest news about HEC HAT Test Fee, HAT Test Date, and HAT Test Past Papers. HAT Test 2023 Last Date to apply is 10-05-2023.
Apply for HEC HAT Test 2023 Online Registration
The HEC HAT Test will be conducted in the following 04 categories based on the respective subjects HAT-1, HAT-2, HAT-3, and HAT-4 as per schedule, timing, and examination centers as mentioned HAT Test Roll No Slip 2023 which will be issued to the students and also will be uploaded on this site.
HAT Test will be conducted by HEC for scholarships and admissions to MS and Ph.D. programs through the transparent selection process. The roll number slip HEC HAT test 2023 will be sent to the applicants by courier and also can be downloaded from the official website etc.hec.gov.pk. HAT test result 2023 will be declared within the stipulated time and will be available on this site.
Those candidates who fulfill the following parameters will be eligible to apply:
- Pakistani Nationality Holders
- Having 4 years Bachelor’s Degree (B.S/B.Sc./B.E/16 years formal education)
- The second and Third Divisions in the entire academic career will be acceptable for both Category – I & II.
- The age Limit should be 35 years on the closing date Must not be availing of any other Scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY for HAT
- Visit official website hec.gov.pk
- You will have to create a user ID by using entering CNIC and typing your password.
- Students will have to fill in the required information shown on the screen.
- Provide Code which will be sent to your provided Mobile Number.
- After successful registration, check your email for further information.